1. Collection of Personal Information. In order to provide you with the best and most efficient service possible, we collect some or all of the following personal information (“Personal Information”): a) your name; b) e-mail address; c) password; d) telephone number; e) shipping/mailing address; f) financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers); g) billing information; h) other personally identifiable information (such as height, weight, age, health conditions, insurance type, smoker/non-smoker; i) employment information; j) mortgage or loan payment history; and k) other information from your interaction with our website.
2. Collection of Other Information. In order to provide you with the best and most efficient service possible, we collect some or all of the following other information (“Other Information”): a) browser information; b) information collected through cookies, pixel tags, web beacons and other technologies; c) demographic information and other information provided by you; d) aggregated information; e) information through interaction with our website, our advertisements and other promotional content; f) your device IP address; g) which website you came from; g) date and time stamp information; h) your location; and i) other navigation and click-through information. We may combine Other Information not always personally identifiable at the time of collection with Personal Information that may be used to identify you.
4. Your Options Regarding Our Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. You may opt out (i.e. unsubscribe) of certain data collection. Personal Information collected may be shared immediately with third parties for direct marketing purposes, but you may opt out of further sharing by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will seek to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you do opt out of receiving marketing related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, of which you may not opt out. We will not be able to opt you out of third party marketing related emails of which your Information has already been released, therefore, you will need to contact those third parties directly and utilize their opt out mechanisms. We will not be responsible or liable for any third party use of your Information.
5. Updating Personal Information. If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information on a going forward basis that has been previously provided to us, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com, and provide the name of the service for which information was provided, your full name, mailing address, phone number and email address so that we may identify you in the opt out process. For your protection, we will only implement such requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with a particular email address that you used to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. In some cases we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
7. Tracking of Activity – Our Website. When you use our services, your activity is tracked on our website. Your Information is used to identify you in our system. We also track your Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name (if applicable), browser type, and various other items. We use this information to administer our website and to further improve our service to you. We may also use your IP address to collect information regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of our website, and we may combine IP addresses with Personal Information.
8. Privacy of Minors. Our website is intended for persons eighteen (18) years or older. In the event we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a person under the age of eighteen (18) years old (“Minor”), we will delete it. If you become aware of any action on our part whereby we have collected Personal Information from a Minor, please contact us using the information set forth below.
11. Intellectual Property. All logos, domain names, website content and other intellectual property that entail our products and services are our exclusive property. You will not copy, imitate, modify, alter, amend or use any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
12. Personal Information – For Use in the United States. We operate only in the United States of America and our website is only intended for use whereby U.S. laws apply. If you use our website and are located outside of the U.S., you understand and acknowledge that you are subject to U.S. laws and the laws of the State of Arizona.
13. Username, Passwords & Security. You will at all times maintain the confidentiality of your username and password (if any). In the event there is a breach of security through your account, you must immediately change your password and also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ALL CLAIMS AGAINST US IN THE EVENT THE SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT IS COMPROMISED. FURTHER, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS IN THE EVENT WE INCUR DAMAGES TO OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER FINANCIAL DAMAGES DUE TO A BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR ALL INTERACTION WITH OUR WEBSITE THAT OCCURS IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. If you believe your Personal Information has been compromised, please contact us at the address in Paragraph 14 below.
Pinnacle Consulting Services
c/o Support and Administration
14350 N. 87th Street, Suite 105
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
15. Indemnification. You agree to use our website at your own risk. By using our website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any and all claims, judgments, costs, expenses, or liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs arising out of any acts or omissions by us or you as a result of your use of our website.